Low- Voltage switch boards cover a wide range of switch boards for various purposes. The switch boards are suited for the demanding needs of industries, power plants, and the energy of utilities and various buildings.
EAMFCO LOW-Voltage switch boards are engineered and manufactured in accordance to the customer’s requirements.
In EAMFCO we pay special attention to safety, reliability, ease of installation and usability.
EAMFCO switch boards are manufactured with normal ratings, up to 6300A, with installed feeder sections and bus-coupler arrangements also at your disposal. Alongside that, Bus duct arrangements to transformers or interval panel sections can also be fabricated.
- Full freedom of choice in the selection of electrical equipment with regard to type and manufacturer of breakers for fixed, and with drawable versions;
- EAMFCO switch board designed in accordance to IEC61439-1
- Degree of protection: IP 43, IP 55, IP 65
- Segregation level: up to form 4B is also available
- 99.99% tinned copper purity bus bar
- Option of RAL 7032 colors finish or your choice of finish
- Rated voltage 690VAC
- Rated insulation voltage 1000V
- Rated frequency 50/60 Hz
- Rated current up to 6300A