A Synchronizing Panel works between two or more different power sources like DG sets to manage power supply. Synchronization helps in making different DG sets behave as a virtual single unit and eliminates subdivision of total load. It helps in transferring load from one unit to another as during service period, so that the unit requiring service can be easily shut off. In this way the critical load need not be interrupted and there is no production loss. During low load we can run any single unit, and synchronize more units as the load increases. This can be manual or automatic.
PROJECT: AL MOOSA HOSPITAL – NORTH TOWER
CUSTOMER: SAUDI AIRCON CO.
SUBJECT: SCHNEIDER BLOKSET
• Built-in intelligence for energy efficiency and continuity of service
• Smart-grid ready for enhanced control and monitoring
• Fully interoperable switchboards, functional units, and devices
• Compact footprint allows more equipment and functions
• Withdrawable functional units for high availability and continuous processes
Compact and powerful switchboards answer the needs of the very demanding motor control and power distribution applications. Combining continuity of supply and reliable operational services.