Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel (APFC) are:
- Operated both automatically and manually.
- Employ a Breaker closing time delay instilled in order to avoid current and voltage surges.
- Employ automated sensing for:
- Under voltage
- Phase failure
- Phase sequence
- Instilled with Generator start/stop commands
- And Indicate:
- Incoming voltage
- Engine running/faulty conditions
- MCCB On/Trip conditions
- Engine tests run position for routine test of engines.
- Status signals for remote indications.
Our sample project: Click here
They automatically manage and correct the power factor. Automatic power factor correction panel is one of many important characteristics for industries specially. It is the measure of the apt power used for doing required work. Increased power factor should be maintained so as to allow significant industrial activities.
Follow Us on our Social Media Account