- Operated both automatically and manually.
- Employ a Breaker closing time delay instilled in order to avoid current and voltage surges.
- Employ automated sensing for:
- Under voltage
- Phase failure
- Phase sequence
- Instilled with Generator start/stop commands
- And Indicate:
- Incoming voltage
- Engine running/faulty conditions
- MCCB On/Trip conditions
- Engine tests run position for routine test of engines.
- Status signals for remote indications.
They automatically manage and correct the power factor. Automatic power factor correction panel is one of many important characteristics for industries specially. It is the measure of the apt power used for doing required work. Increased power factor should be maintained so as to allow significant industrial activities.
APFC Panels come real handy in the achievement of this purpose. Use of these control panels becomes indispensable in those industries where electrical installations are meant to supply the large electrical load. A dip in Power Factor can attract operational losses and a penalty from electrical board, responsible for electrical supply.
Power Factor can be explained as ratio of active power to apparent power and it is a key factor in measuring electrical consumption. Everyone knows that how costly electricity has become in present time. Therefore it becomes utmost important to cut down on electrical consumption for reducing expenditure.